Sunday, December 14, 2008

First Blog: Sprouting

Well this is our first blog. After years of contemplation and hiding out from the law we decided to share our story with the world.
Guess i should introduce myself first, My name is Don and my better half Linzi will be blogging on here too.
Well i have been trying to go raw for about 10 years, I know what your thinking. I have been a vegetarian since about age 5, and grew up with all the torture other vegans/vegetarians go through at school, eating out, work etc. It all seems comical now but if you have gone veg you know what I'm talking about. Anyways, after several failed attempts to go 100% raw in recent years we are going all the way January 1st. This blog will cover our journey into the future as well as share valuable personal insight we have gained over the years. Hope it helps someone out there as much as the blogs and videos and websites of the raw food community have helped us.

No comments:

Post a Comment